One of our leading activities is the development of projects in the field of railway infrastructure. Our designers have many years of experience in railroad design by participating in feasibility studies and conceptual design, numerous technical and working projects for new railway lines, projects for rehabilitation and reconstruction of existing tracks, intermodal terminals, industrial tracks and others.
Some of the more significant projects in which Infra Pro Consult Ltd and its specialists took part.
- Coordination of the preparation of the technical design and evaluations of compliance with essential requirements for construction for the project "Modernization of railway line Sofia - Plovdiv railway sections SOFIA - Elin Pelin and Elin Pelin - Septemvri." Corrections of conceptual designs and preparation of new projects for two-track railway in sections:
- Sofia - Elin Pelin (22km). Preparation of technical specifications for construction.
- Elin Pelin - Ihtiman (30.5 km)
- Ihtiman - Septemvri (44.8km)
- „Reconstruction of railway line in General Todorov – Kulata section from km. 198+654 to km. 200+850“.
- „Railway halt Chelopech at km 75+741.55, part of 3-rd railway Iliyantsi – Karlovo – Tulovo –Dabovo – Zimnitsa, construction of platforms with total length of 200m and pedestrian underpass.
- Restoration of the design speed in the section Kurilo – Rebrovo, Track #2 from km. 13+294 to km. 23+632 with total length 10 338m, including railway stations as follows: Kurilo and Rebrovo.
- Preparation of Detailed Development Plan and Technical Project for Modernization of the Sofia-Pernik-Radomir Railway Section for the Modernization of the Sofia-Pernik-Radomir Railway Line - part of the Trans-European Transport Network.
- Mechanized renovation of Batanovci - Radomir railway from km 41+165 to km. 47+379 route 1 with length 6214 m.